The Global Network of People Living with HIV (GNP+) would like to thank the following individuals and organisations for their help in realising the Global Criminalisation Scan:
Special thanks to the regional partners leading the Global Criminalisation Scan in their regions:
- The Asia Pacific Network of people living with HIV/AIDS (APN+), who provided information for the Asia Pacific Region;
- The Caribbean Network of people living with HIV/AIDS (CRN+), who provided information for the Caribbean;
- GNP+ North America (GNP+ NA), who provided the data from Canada and the United States of America;
- Network of African People living with HIV/AIDS (NAP+), through the Sub regional offices in Central, East and West Africa, who provided data for Africa;
- Red Latino Americana de personas viviendo con VIH/SIDA (REDLA+) who provided data for Latin America; and
- Terrence Higgins Trust (UK) who provided the data for Europe and Central Asia.
For their assistance in pulling together existing collections of information: Andrew Doupe, Edwin J. Bernard, Ernests Strazdins, Georg Bröring and Julian Hows - big thanks for all their efforts.
As members of the advisory group:
- Deborah Glejser (Coordinatrice communication et mobilisation – Groupe SIDA - Geneve);
- Justice Edwin Cameron (Supreme Court of Appeal, South Africa);
- Dr. Matthew Weait (Lecturer in Law)
- Mrs. Priscilla Misihairabwi-Mushonga (former-MP Zimbabwe);
- Mr. Richard Elliot (Executive Director, Canadian HIV/AIDS Legal Network);
- Mr. Ruben Pecchio (Lawyer, Board member GNP+ on behalf of RedLA+);
- Mr. Ted Gaudet (On behalf of GNP+ NA).
Thanks also to staff at GNP+ for conceptualising, developing, implementing and managing the Global Criminalisation Scan: Christoforos Mallouris (Director of Programmes), Moono Nyambe (Programme Officer) and Martin Stolk (Communications Officer).
For financial and other support since the development of the Global Criminalisation Scan: AIDS Fonds Netherlands, GSK's Positive Action, HIVOS and UNAIDS,
For the design of the logo: Raffaele Teo
For the creating the updated Website: Gabor Baeten and team at Ooxo.nl. Design website by Bureau Esmé.
For the web technical support: Lisette Giessen (Yweb Design) and Johan Nobel (Codewerk).